Saturday, August 9, 2008

1600 Pennsylvania St, Denver, CO

This was a little bit of a disappointment. That car just wasn't moving and I battled, almost literally, with the cars on the other side of the street. Cars just kill pictures like this for me. Maybe they'll look good in 2o years, but today, not so much. I stayed until the light was gone and the car was there. Drove past it this morning and it was gone, but replaced by two more. There's another 1600 her in Denver, S. Pennsylvania St and it looks OK. Site on the corner, the door faces north, but the address faces west. I'm just not feeling either one to be honest. Not sure if it's because they were added on after the fact and now I'm a little worried about the length of this trip, or if it's I'm getting a little road weary. For example, when I check-out, I have a hard time remembering which room I'm in, a side affect of three weeks in and out of motels.

No comments: