Sunday, August 17, 2008

1600 Pennsylvania Ave S, St Louis Park, MN


A lot of the houses sort of look the same, right? I still don’t like cars in the picture, but they do sort of give it a Stephen Shore thing. Maybe these will look extra interesting in 20 years.Chris likes the aspect of knowing whether or not the homeowner is in there, like staring into the windows of the white house, trying to catch a glimpse of the president.

This is the last one of the 1600’s I haven’t been to yet. It’s a little sad as I feel the trip has taken a turn towards the end. I still have to re-do all the other ones, but the excitement of the unknown just won’t be there. I can go after them in a much more calculated way, which will mean faster work, but less excitement.

1 comment:

pcwillova said...

The Bush family lives at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue S., St. Louis Park, MN. Debbie Bush is the sister of the Coen brothers who were in town filming "A Serious Man" at the time of your picture.