Wednesday, August 6, 2008

1600 Pennsylvania Ave, Richmond, CA

I think this came out nice. I got there pretty early as the light was a little iffy and I wasn't sure if it was going to happen. I setup and there were two cars parked in front, which would have been OK, but I also knew I'd probably have to come back the next day and see if the street was clear. And then like magic, a construction truck pulled up to the house next door and 4 guys piled out and into the cars blocking my house. Beautiful. I then spent the next hour pleading with people not to park in front and everyone was very kind about it. The light never got perfect, but the house faces north, maybe a little northeast so the setting sun just barely hit the front of the house. I think it works though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is easily one of my favorite 1600's so far! Nice work.

David Keil said...

Love this one Mike!