Sunday, July 27, 2008

Yes!

Well don't let the big door of Florida hit you on the ass on the way out. I'm out! Finally. After a questionable weather day, the clouds cleared enough for on and off light that worked. I got the front of the house with the 1600 sign and a nice American flag. I even got the original composition without a car in the driveway, but I think the front view will be my picture. I'll post the Polaroid tomorrow, I left them in my trunk. So I'm on the road again. I felt like I was collecting dust here in scenic St. Pete. Now the only thing that stands between me and my next 1600 is 1200 miles. Brutal, right? That's at least two days, but there are four pretty close together so a few days of hard travel will be followed up with a few short days. And I'm looking forward to moving on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goodbye Sunshine State! Good luck at your stop.

Me & My 3 Sisters said...

Hope you're bringing your sunscreen when you get to Texas, with sunny skies and triple digit temps and no end in sight, you should be able to get great pix! All the best on your journey.