Saturday, July 26, 2008

Still here

Well, I had to put my money where my mouth was yesterday. Going into this trip it was intention to way until I felt I got the picture I was truly happy with before leaving. Until St. Pete, I was 3 for 3. But yesterday at my 1600, where I met the homeowner and had a very chat, storm clouds rolled in and poof, there goes my light. I waited, hoping that cloud would just blow on by, not alas, with thunder and lightning in the distance over Tampa Bay, I packed it in to photograph another day. So that means an extra day here and hopefully this evening will be clear.

1 comment:

Judy Manning said...

Hey Mike, Hopefully the area is pleasant to be present. We have experienced wicked storms as of late. I will keep my fingers crossed for the perfect light for your photo. Stay well. Love judy