Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Waiting






Landed in Winter Park, FL. Found my 1600, but the light is terrible, raining on and off. These are some random pics from the car. I feel like I have a little too much floating in my head photographically. The most important pictures to make are obviously of the 1600's. Most important. But after that my mind gets a little muddled. I like posting pics here to show people my way, little things that catch my eye, but mostly, what's a blog without pictures after all, especially from a photographer. So I take these. They don't take a lot of time, just leave the digital next to me on full auto. But then I have this other set of pictures I feel I should be making, those of the road, more deliberate and thought out, not just random things from the car window at 70 mph, but the ones where I stop, get out, look. I've done a few like that, but juggling all three sets in my head feels like a lot. Maybe I'm just asking too much on day 3.

No comments: