Thursday, July 24, 2008

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, Miami Beach, Florida



I like this one. I think it came out nice. In the color Polaroid, I love that line of shadow cutting across the building. Coming down to Florida was a good call. I dropped off a couple sheets of film at a lab just to check in with the work, make sure everything is on the up and up. The owner of the lab really liked the project idea, even questioning if was my idea. Now I’m sitting tight in Miami Beach until 3pm.

I love those looks from people as they see me working. They see me with the goofy camera, then they look across the way to what my camera is pointed at, then back at me with a bit of that “What the hell are doing?” look. One girl driving by asked if she could have my camera. I told her I’d trade it for her car. No deal.

It was nice seeing David and Gretchen. They have a really nice little home in Miami. Of was pleasantly surprised with Miami and Miami Beach. Much nicer than the TV show.

1 comment:

Judy Manning said...

Nice to be in Miami Beach...hope you score some beach time. Great shots...enjoy your journey and stay safe. love judy