Friday, July 18, 2008

Getting Ready

So, as some of you know, I've been photographing the address 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue throughout the Northeast. Now I'm hitting the road to see the eight more, Georgia, Oklahoma, Texan, California and Colorado. Jill is leaving for India for two months and I didn't get my grant so I'm trying to make lemonade here. I got a new camera, a Toyo 4x5, which is a pretty big change for me format wise. I actually bought a Speed Graphic initially, but quickly realised it wasn't up for the job, so if anyone needs one, please let me know.

8 definite locations, about 7200 miles, 4 weeks, give or take. Then on the way home I can start over on the locations I've already photographed with the Hasselblad. You can see those here:

http://www.mimages.com/1600

1 comment:

Jen said...

welcome to the club, mike..