Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Welcome to Miami



Miami. Some serious rain down here, like India monsoon rain. Didn't do more pictures at 1600 in Winter Park. When I got there I noticed on the gps that the front of the house faced south and with the way sun travels would probably never hit the front of the house. Plus it was raining and is supposed to be raining for the next few days, so I feel confident that I got something good yesterday and moved on to Miami. Thank you David and Gretchen for the hospitality. Such a nice sanctuary here. I'm hoping to get some film processed just to check on myself and make sure I'm using the crazy camera correctly. Fingers crossed. Ah, the magic of film. That small 1% chance that you might have totally screwed it up, and that feeling of total relief when you spread out your success across the light table.

1 comment:

Judy Manning said...

Great clouds! we too are experiencing heavy rains...so please drive safely and enjoy your adventure. Love jude