Saturday, July 26, 2008

Stuck in Florida

I'm still here. And it looks like thunderstorms and dense clouds will keep me here until at least Monday. What to do? The light is just so blah. Here is a Polaroid from yesterday's abbreviated shoot.




In hindsight, maybe yesterday's light wasn't that bad. I only got off eight exposures, which when you're doing a little bracketing, eight's not that many. Plus, I didn't feel like I got it. I certainly didn't figure on an extra two days, provided tomorrow works out, but I guess if I'm in, then I'm in.

2 comments:

Jill Manning said...

Hey Baby. Whe you are in you are in! I actuallt liked that polaroid, but what do I know. Reading your blog makes me happy, so keep it up.

jill

Judy Manning said...

Morning, I agree with Jill, the shot was great. Stuck in Florida - not a bad place to be! Stay safe, Love Judy